Archbishop Jonathan Blake

The Most Reverend Jonathan Blake, Presiding Archbishop of the Open Episcopal Church B.A. (Hons), Dip. Pastoral Studies. Mobile: 07767 687711 www.bishopjonathanblake.com archbishopjonathanblake@gmail.com www.openepiscopalchurch.org The Church is a member of The International Council of Community churches and the World Council of Churches. Married and a proud Dad.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Kent, United Kingdom

Gassed Tehran, seized Kabul, helped Mother Teresa, funded TB hospital, priest 1981, went Auschwitz, wrote on Parliament, convicted, began 1st inter-faith NHS chapel, 12 yrs Anglican cleric/vicar - left, baptised 1000's in homes/Mt Snowdon/at circus, wedding underwater, wrote ‘For God’s Sake Don’t Go To Church’, nailed 95 Theses 2 Canterbury cathedral, arrested, co-founded the Society for Independent Ministry, consecrated a bishop, co-founded the Open Episcopal Church, did 1st gay wedding on morning TV, sued Associated Newspapers, co-consecrated 1st women bishops 4 England,Wales,Scotland, accommodated the homeless, posted Mass/took it 2 sex workers, elected Archbishop, arrested 4 climbing with sons,founded ‘When No One’s Watching',made ICV, did Jade Goody's wedding,invited 2 Downing St, wrote 'That Old Devil Called God Again', conviction 4 campaigning against child abuse quashed on appeal, convicted 4 successful blogging 2 stop paedophile. His Christmas Lights raising £79,000 4 Water in 4 Gambian villages. Published "The Tales of Henry the Lovable Hedgehog", the SAFE New Testament + Psalms + radical Book of Common Prayer, ordained priests for UK,US,Thailand,Spain,Ireland

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

BEXLEY'S ABUSE OF CHILDREN

TO BEXLEY ADMISSIONS

I understand from the material to which you have referred that unless I provide you information about my son's schooling,  you can proceed down a paper trail of warnings, orders and even prosecution should you wish to waste Bexley's time and money instead of building enough grammar school places to accommodate grade A pupils and money to improve the cattle market alternatives on offer.

My son got 0.4% under the randomly set pass threshold and though a grade A student, instead of being offered a school gaining 100% GSCE grades, you offered him one gaining 37% instead.

My responsibility is, I understand, to inform you that my son attends school. I think it is apparent that our outrage at Bexley's abuse of my son would indicate that we take education seriously and in not wanting him to be further abused at Welling school would have made alternative provision within the law, which we have done.

I will be willing to meet your representatives at Magistrates Court in due course should you so wish, but it would be rather a waste of everyone's time, as when the court discovers my son attends school, I believe no offence will have been committed, unless you can advise me otherwise. It would on the other hand provide me with the opportunity to speak against Bexley's child abuse and advertise how its educational system is failing so many Bexley children.

I hope your department understands that some parents won't take quietly the distress your policy causes their children and I hope further that serious consideration is being given to local educational reform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home